[jaws-uk] Re: R: Re: Finding shortcuts.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:50:07 -0000

Hi Hazel,

Robert's message deals with Microsoft Word's ability to create shortcuts
to toolbars it utilises, and not to JAWS or not (necessarily) external
programs outside of Microsoft Office (Outlook Express is not an Office
program), nor to different languages that might be used.  Don't worry
for now about Italian Word-or-other-program  access - since it's not the
main point.