[jaws-uk] Problem using a website any suggestions?

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:00:28 +0100

Hi,

I'm having trouble depositing money into my accounts at the betting
websites www.betdirect.com and www.betterbet.com

Whenever I fill in the form with my card details and try to submit it
I get a message saying I haven't filled in my card number, which I
definitely have.  Has anyone experienced this kind of error on a
website?  I think it must be something to do with me using JAWS
because it seems very unlikely to be a website error because this
happens consistently to me at both these sites, and they seem to have
a similar design at least as far as depositing goes.  But I can't
think what the problem could be/haven't experienced this before.  Has
anyone got any ideas?

Catherine