[jaws-uk] Phill Colour please

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:57:47 +0100

Thanks for that Phill. I am back at Desktop it always worries me if I hear
Black on black on  Desktop and white on Midnight blue on laptop.  I shall never
really understand it.  Re the Pixiles points I will keep trying then. it is
just it goes on about Attachment  Priority and copy and a long menu and column
width appears I press C and it shoots off somewhere else I have tried from
Tools from anywhere else I can think of in addition to the View Menu. I have so
far avoid the dreded Collapsed and Grouped. that one is awful so I am treading
carefully. Ps  on later Versions of Jaws  no tapes but FS little Tutorials now
got hold of. sounds like Dan Archer  speaking.  He is going on about Magic.
Magic I have in a box doing nothing. It did not do the trick. Just recalling
what id didmakesmedid make me sea sick things would from right to left across
the screen like Sea Monsters and vanish to the left and round again  I mean the
whole screen.  I had to hold on tom chair as it gave me Vertigo. In the end I
said "what is this the Magic Round-a-bout. Dorothy