[jaws-uk] Phil Medway re Steve Drydenand George.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:06:49 -0000

I  thank you for trying to answer my question but I think I would have been
more convince if  Mr Dryden  who was obviously   on the list at the  time in
view of the  speed with with he  corrected Tiddy  had he with the same speed
answered the query I might have been  less confused and more convinced. If
you  won something and if it is not and I think it not a Charity. although
people who  work for Charities try to help but  to actually own  a Group
would imply   more than altruism. There is no such thing as a free lunch. We
are as I stated VIP and the V  stand for Vulnerable. how do you or I know
what use is being made of our information if it not made  plain fast by the
Owner or Moderator . Mr Dryden seemed to imply ownership of a Group I assume
then he is a great

 I outlined  a concern in my  email to Flor as I did  act in a formal manner
and am still waiting for the powers that be to explain in a formal manner
and where better to  do it than to  a Jaws Users List in the Uk then.
silence isn't always Golden!! it may  also speak volumes

 Philanthropist? Maybe he can ask B . Carver to  speed of and also Eric
Damery.. In any case I not it has been left to you to answer the  question
and you are  not so sure  reallyand a volunteer  is that so? dorothy