[jaws-uk] PROBLEMS WITH JAWS 11 AND SUPERANTISPYWARE

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 07:31:57 +0000

Hi all,

Several months ago I downloaded the free version of Superantispyware
onto my Windows 7 Home Premium laptop which is running Jaws 11. The
programme worked well and successfully detected and removed several
Trojans. However, over the past few weeks the following problem has
manifested. I start a scan but, at some point during the scanning
process Jaws ceases to voice and there is no way of restarting Jaws
other than to turn off the machine, mannually and turn it on again. Is
anyone else experiencing this problem and, if so have you any
suggestions for resolving it.

I'm reluctant to delete the programme as  it has, until recently worked well.

Many thanks,

Kevin