[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook 2010.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:37:38 +0100

Hi Sue,

Can you give us some more information on what you are doing, for example, do
you keep the Navigation Pane on the screen?, have you tried pressing Tab
when you are on the folder rather than pressing Enter?, Do you use the
Control+Y to get the folder list on the screen?

I'm not trying to be pedantic, it's just that it would be helpful to know
exactly how you are currently trying to get to your email list and also how
you've currently got the interface set up because the answer you seek will
depend on these issues.

Cheers for now,

Jamie