[jaws-uk] Re: Opening a TIF attachment.

  • From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:58:10 +0100

Hello Brian,

Thank you so much for your explanation!...The actual file is an invoice from
one of my wholesalers.  I do have the appropriate software, but if it is a
graphic file rather than a text file then Jaws obviously can't read it.

I don't have either Kurzweil or the Open Book.  The scanner I have is a stand
alone machine called Readanywhere.  I think the invoice could be read if I
could open the attachment and print it off!...

The problem I had, was to actually open the attachment from the e-mail.

My husband was able to open the file and print it off.

Thanks,

Shirley.