[jaws-uk] One step ata time Tiddy

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:03:35 -0000

Ok of course but it did occcur tome that since Have  so much choice it is
just as easy for me to  send to  for example WEbmail user  HTMl  if it helps
the other party. I do not know the difference you now down there have been
busy killing of part of JFW. I have-not heard this Posh voice. Ihaveheard
rude remarks such as he sound like he public school boy. or  so if he has
been kicked the mouth. Sorry  sounds like a Public school boy  I have been
asking about the lady his little lady friend  I am sure I didhear her once.
Now I have just realised that  she mustbe  the same s  he?. I mean itmust be
part ofhimself. The reason I toughtof  this is I found a tape of a poor
Tutor  sruggling to control Jaws. he  saying always rmember Forms Mode on
thatis youlife line  and you cannot get anywher without it  and I say Ok
showme now. Off he goes and after a few second he says " that is odd" I say
and belive me I am tobeheard saying thisoften now what isit?.Answer is like
this.  Dunno didnot respond evenusing a mouse couldnot click my way out of
that one . I say why asnweris one Ihave herd before you see ." jaws has
gothis knickers in a right old twist." So  ne he is  Male and Posh and
second he isnot posh and third he is female and lastly he  wears cheap
underwear.. Do you wonder I am having a nervous breakdown. Dorothy