[jaws-uk] Office Clipboard

  • From: "Shirley and Bob Gould" <gould.elmley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:08:09 -0000

Hi listers
I would like to make use of the office clipboard which comes with MS Office. I am using JFW 4.5 with Windows XP. If I select this option in toolbars then the toolbar conceals part of the document and I am not sure how to move it to the top of the page. Does anyone use this with Jaws? Could you advise me how to make best use of this facility.
Many thanks
Bob Gould