[jaws-uk] Re: Off topic - Nokia 6600 manual

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:46:44 -0000

Hi Phil,

Don't know why you didn't get it off the Nokia web page
where I did.

It's on it's way privately to you.

George.

Stephenson, Phil
> Sent: 14 January 2005 15:09
> To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Off topic - Nokia 6600 manual
>
> Well I could if could remember the subscribe address ,
it's
> on my home pc I think so I'll do it later today or perhaps

> someone else out there has got it more easily to hand.

in
> getting the talks. susan

but
> I had to unsubscribe from there s just too many emails to
deal with!

> Anyhoow I'm after a plain text file of the user guide for
> Nokia 6600 manual, or at a push an accessible pdf file of
it.

> Anyone know where I can get it from, have tried Google but

> just keep getting online pdf files that are no good with
> Jaws, or at least not for me anyway.
>
> Your help much appreciated,
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may
> contain private and confidential information.  If you are
not
> the intended addressee, please take no action based on it
nor
> show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this

> email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in

> this email that do not relate to the official business of
> Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither

> given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent
> University has taken steps to ensure that this email and
any
> attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the
> recipient should check that the email and its attachments
are
> actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good
computing practice.
link:-
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe]
the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectÃq]

link:-
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
the

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may
> contain private and confidential information.  If you are
not
> the intended addressee, please take no action based on it
nor
> show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this

> email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in

> this email that do not relate to the official business of
> Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither

> given nor endorsed by the University.
> Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that

> this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do
> advise that the recipient should check that the email and
its
> attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping
with
> good computing practice.
link:-