[jaws-uk] Re: (OT) ad-aware difficulty

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:30:31 -0000

Hi Jill,

yes, go get the scripts and install them into your jaws4.51/settings/enu
folder.

Much of the ad aware is operated with the jaws cursor. If you are due
for an update, it should prompt you to install it from the net. navigate
to the connect button and once it's done, you'll need to find the finish
button and that'll fix you up with the latest build.

Once you've found the scan now button and it's done the scan, we all
know that beep sound it gives you that makes you jump out your chair!
Now, just hit control + N for next, then Control M and jaws will say,
`all items marked', then control + N again and you'll be presented with
an OK button.

Enter on this and you're done. It will have found objects, marked them,
and asked you to Ok their deletion.

hth,

Robin.