[jaws-uk] Re: No Number Lock

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:32:00 +0100

Hi, Tom,

I've got the num pad on the right, the top row has 4 keys on, the top left
is marked clear, then / * -

I was most surprised too and to be honest didn't think to check when I
bought the keyboard with the computer as I just presumed all keyboards had a
num lock on them.

I'll get my daughter to give me the model number and will certainly Google
it.

Thanks.

Sharon