[jaws-uk] Re: Nigel Search Enginer

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:26:42 +0100

Dorothy,
Sorry it has taken a little while to get back to you as my email has been
down since Friday morning and it is only now ( Monday afternoon ) is back
up.  God bless NTL, they need all the help they can get.

Yes Scroogle does really exist as I thought I clearly described in my last
email.  If you want to use it go to,

http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm

If you have a question to do with getting files repaired then join the BCAB
mailing list but please be specific with your question and say what file you
are having problems with.  For more information on BCAB go to,

www.bcab.org.uk

Nigel
How do you know I exist if you have never met me?