[jaws-uk] Nigel Search Engine

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:31:03 +0100

 I  did wonder if you used it yourself Nigel. after it turns out that re Guide
you didn't even try a Demo version correct me if I am mistaken.  Sorry your
Line was down. Re Damaged files yes  I was asking a General question. As I
pointed out  if something I  own is damaged and repaired and I keep hearing
about "repair Wizards"  I know however well it is repaired a flaw exists.  Of
course computers may be different. Nigel I have just listened to  another
Computer Active Article last Issue I think is 220  ending August 2nd. Article
is about Printers just up your street. How to de-activate Smart chips how to
print on the cheap  It is not the Printer that costs but the running of it.
Another Article had me Transfixed Nigel on something called The Bious.  most of
the work done in this Bious is done by using key strokes  as well. Well I wont
go on about it I will let you explore it in Scroogle What did you think of the
Dutch Outfit then? That was new straight off the Press. but as Eric spotted
originated in USA. Happy surfing Nigel. Ps I am fed up with Freeserve I am not
tied in now I am thinking of Plusnet any feedback?