[jaws-uk] New Search Engine?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:13:11 +0100

 This is probably off topic. However as we are talking of little programmes. I
have been listening to  TNAUk Mag Computer Active. Yes most of it is Greek to
me,but I listen it said A Dutch Company  has brought a New Search Engine that
is totally Private and it uses  about ten of the best known search engines. it
keeps your Email safe from  everything your Ip number and is Anonymous. I tried
to catch thename  it sounds like  Hang on the company  is launching IXQuick
those who use the Web can  have total Anonominity. It says Computer gave a
number. It was like this Computeractive/2159286 Lots of quotes from Dutch
company  Manager they say that Yahoo Aol and Googol pass on information about
you including your Ip number.  I do notknow how it would work with Jaws it is
in issue 219 of ComputerActive in the "Downloads part.  Dorothy Ps about Line
and Isp failures it mustbe the heat.  Our heat like our snow and our leaves are
different to all others!