[jaws-uk] Re: New JAWS update available

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:35:16 +0100

There are lots of changes included.  The thing is, it is free, so go grab it.
You cannot lose by it.

Brian Hartgen

Technical Consultant

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Office suite 5,

Imex Technology Park

Trentham Lakes South

Stoke-On-trent

ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and
any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous
efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are
free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268