[jaws-uk] Msi handling window?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:31:31 +0100

 Hi List can you explain what that means Msi handling window, it is on my
desktop I had an Email in from my Goddaughter asking for receipt,  and I was
just typing back, her baby  is due she thinks today,  I was in middle of
replying and Desktop went  sort of odd as if something like an update may be
coming in, I lost the Email I had typed, so I phoned Claire, now what the
desktop is saying  if I do insert and T is MsI handling window, the desktop is
the one with External Hd now functioning and it seems to be doing its job, also
 no one answered question will the auto scan  Kaspersky did last night have
scanned everything   , because the back to  external drive would have backed up
before the full system scan, workmen have arrived and drilling will begin and
I am going to turn off for now, I know they are using  Circuit breakers but I
am still wary Dorothy Ps it was my  Godchild Claire who found out about this
list and signed me up in august 2005 so  you  lot who keep telling me off can
blame her