[jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft word 2007 query

  • From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:55:16 +0530

I fail to understand why the steps I mentioned to you in my earlier mail did
not work. I have tried this myself, and this is the only way you can turn
off auto numbering in word 2007. However, I am providing you with some links
to reference below:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/turn-on-or-off-automatic-bullets
-or-numbering-HA010065016.aspx

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310515