[jaws-uk] Re: Messinger

  • From: "Johnathan Richards" <johnathanrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:03:03 -0000

Hi Graham, John here

I'm also a Jaws user I like trying demo's out before I buy the program and
what I had the other day was, I downloaded a demo of Jaws 6 and ran it I
found it worked perfect with every program apart from MSN and also Windows
Messinger 7.0 and I had the same problems as you I had about 2 messages read
to me and then it was all blank line blank line and it also done something
else, when I asked it to repete the button that I was on example, Control my
web cam, pressing the say line keys, Jaws key and 3 on the amnumerrical
keypad on the right hand side
that also told me that there was nothing there not even a button but when
you shift tab, and then tab again, it told you that the button was there

So I think it is Jaws 6 causing the trouble

OK speek to you later I hope I've helped

From John and guide dog Iris
E-mail Address:
johnathanrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx