[jaws-uk] Re: Messenger nagging again

  • From: "Terrill Reynolds" <terrill1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:07:41 -0400

Hi:
Go to you're start menu, all programs and enter on messenger.
Hit alt + T to enter the tools menu, then enter on options.
On the general tab of options make sure that "Automatically run Messenger when
I log on to Windows"
is not checked; then tab to OK and alt F4 to close messenger.
Now hit insert + F11 to bring up the system tray  list.  If messenger is there
then tab to right
click and arrow up to exit.
It should not start now unless you manually start it.
HTH
Warmest Regards,
Terrill Reynolds
Regular Email: