[jaws-uk] Message Rules in Outlook express.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:53:51 +0100

 Brackets are you saying the reason sighted friend could not make an
individual folder for the BcAb list is the shape of the Bracket? He
practised at home on his own computer  but not using any  made folder with
brackets in it.  I have a good many folders and  far too many I know in the
In box, but when I move them I do Alt and E for Edit and M for move and
enter it becomes automatic almost after while,  the Rules would need great
attention to detail then. Dorothy