[jaws-uk] Maximo.

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 14:08:22 +0100

Hi all,

I'm looking for your help once again please.

I've begun using a product in work called Maximo. Basically, its a product
used widely by IBM staff, for logging and managing calls.

My only way of navigating the screen on this system is tabbing, which is
quite tedious. I can use the jaws curser to navigate to various parts of the
screen, but access is limited. Up/down arrow, brings no joy.

I keep getting a message saying "application mode on"

If there is anyone on this list working for IBM, or who has any experience
using Maximo., I'd Love any help you can give.

Cheers and thanks.

Brian.