[jaws-uk] Making a programme available on a network

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:12:53 +0100

Hello all,

I am trying to make a programme available to my other PC on my network, without installing it on the other PC. I have gathered from my efforts that this programme will have to be moved to the shared folders in some way. Windows says drag and drop, but there seems no way to do this from programme files to shared files.

Can anyone advise on this? I am using windows XP2 home and jaws 7, or could use 8 if it is easier.

Thanks

Audrey