[jaws-uk] Re: MS Word and True Type Fonts.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:02:44 +0100

Hi Jim,

I've a feeling I've answered this question already, but here
goes.

1)  In Control Panel, select Fonts.

2)  From the file menu, select, "Install new font"

3)  Navigate to the Folders list, and select the folder
where the fonts you wish to install are located.

4)  Navigate back up to the "List of fonts" which should now
display any fonts found in the folder you selected.

5)  If you wish to install all of then, click on the "Select
All" button, then click on OK.  If you only wish to select
certain ones, you do it in the same way as you would select
files from a list.

6)  In order for the fonts to be listed in any application,
particularly Word, you must have a suitable printer
installed, even if not actually connected.

George.