[jaws-uk] Looking for some help testing FixMyTransport please?

  • From: Tom Steinberg <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:41:33 +0100

Dear JAWS users,

Hello - I'm Tom Steinberg from mySociety, a British not-for-profit
that runs various websites like http://TheyWorkForYou.com .

I'm writing today because we have, within the last hour, very quietly
soft launched our biggest new site for a couple of years -
http://www.fixmytransport.com . It is all about helping people to
overcome public transport problems of different kinds.

We are always extremely keen that our sites are accessible, and so I
was wondering if it would be out of order to ask the members of this
list if they would give us some feedback?

Thanks in advance for any help - and forgive me if I have breached
list etiquette by posting today.

thanks,

Tom Steinberg