[jaws-uk] Re: Looking for Default Dictionary Advice

  • From: "Erica Cole" <ec0011@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:50:28 +0100

Well when people write those in books etc I open the default dictionary, =
then
add the periods as period space period space period. In the replacement =
box,
I put period period period without spaces. This makes it sound like it =
is
trailing off. However, what you could put in there is the word break or
section. This should work.

Erica=20