[jaws-uk] Re: Linked-in

  • From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 19:25:12 +0530

You are most welcome. Not to worry and take your time. Linkedin is my least
favourite site when it comes to accessibility. I just hate the damn site!
When I was sighted I made use of it to hire people, half the linkedin
connections on my profile are just dead people looking out for jobs. Some
professional acquaintences do connect and leave a recommendation which is
appreciative of the relationship on the site.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn