[jaws-uk] Re: Laptops, JAWS, and numeric keypad

  • From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:58:56 +0100

Hi Amro,

Thanks.

You did understand the second question correctly. The first - tethering JAWS
cursor to PC - means that whatever the PC cursor does, the JAWS cursor will
follow if it can. The normal keystroke for this is (control + insert +
minus). I cannot find an equivalent on the laptop keyboard.

Regards,

Norman O.