[jaws-uk] Re: Keystrokes for Word 2010

  • From: "Belinda P" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:24:02 -0000

I couldn't find the item that Jim mentioned (although I did find a tutorial
CD that you can buy, link here:
http://www.bcab.org.uk/training-events/gtgw-tutorials).

But a while ago I found this page:
http://www.charlesclarktraining.co.uk/jaws_knowledge_base.txt
It's quite a long page but there's a section called "++jaws office 2007 tips
1" which might be helpful.
Also  "++jaws Using the ribbonin word 2007" (no space between "ribbon" and
"in").  I know this applies to Office 2007 not 2010 but it still might be of
use.

Hope this helps,
Belinda