[jaws-uk] Jaws working with 'Choose & Book, PAS & CDS

  • From: "Steve Seaton" <s.seaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:59:20 +0100

Hi All,

I am about to start work with the NHS and need to use the systems mentioned
above.

There will be a technical assessment in due course but I would be
interested  to learn if any readers also work/have worked for the NHS and
have experience of using Jaws on these applications.  An NHS (IT) chap has
suggested there are compatibility problems but I've no idea how deep his
understanding of access technology is.  They are using Windows XP at present
and I understand these systems are common across the UK.

If anyone has any knowledge or is using any of the systems at present, I'd
really appreciate your comments on how Jaws interacts.

Thanks in advance.

Steve