[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws saying cell this, cell that in e mail?

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:22:29 -0000

MessageRight, well, I'm not sure.  Perhaps it's a difference between Outlook
Express (which I use) and Outlook.  I have two message rules set up to do two
different actions.

The first rule takes one of the names from the address field, (not the jaws-uk
field.  The action selected is to remove the email from the server.

The second rule takes another part of the name, say, the first name, and the
action is to remove it to the Deleted items folder if it appears in the message
body.

I entered on the Apply button in both cases.  Also spacebarred on the "select
all" button, bearing in mind I only had two rules to activate.  A little bit of
overkill here I think.

Since about Saturday I have received no messages from, nor any referring, to
the individual in question.yippee!

If you let me know a contact phone number in the evenings I will gladly contact
you and we can go through it.