[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws problems and vista.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:47:08 +0100

Hi jim.

first of all, use caps lock with semicolon (PC Cursor) to turn off forms mode.

Secondly, what parts of Windows mail do you find inaccessible? It seems perfectly usable to me, certainly as much as Outlook Express was anyway. Have you updated to the latest version of JAWS 9? go to the help menu and choose check for updates to be sure.

Regards

Graham
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>