[jaws-uk] Jaws points query

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:07:51 -0000

Hallo,
 I realise  that the debate about I.E version 7 has been going on I should
not confuse Jaws 7.1 which I have not upgraded to as yet but  someone
mentioned Jaws 7.01  can someone tell me what is little point was for?
should I have it?  Dorothy      Ps Radio 4 Moneybox is repeated at 9p.m and
was about Big Bang 20 years ago. was typewriters and TelePrompTer and
pencils and paper what a change in 20 years.