[jaws-uk] Jaws making vibrating noises

  • From: Bcp Fizz <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:08:53 +0000

A few of our PCs are behaving very oddly today, and Jaws is making odd
vibrating noises and is almost unusable, but somehow I don't think Jaws is the
problem, I think it might be something else that's causing it.  EG if I turn
off Jaws and play music from the computer that plays oddly as well, all very
distorted.  I don't know what's going on.
Jaws 10, Windows XP, Internet Explorer 8, and recently installed Microsoft
Security Essentials (Anti Virus), this was running a Full Scan so I thought it
could be that, but I turned it off and the problem carries on.  Restarting the
PCs seems to clear the problem.  All very odd.  Has anyone else had a probelm
like this?  Any ideas?
Thanks.