[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws & dual-core processors

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:47:48 +0100

Hi Carlos, I've just got the standard sound card in the machine.  As I want
to do more in terms of high end audio recording, I'll probably get an
external audio unit for it but to be honest, I'm using this with the audio
system in the lounge and it's interesting hearing jaws on 2 grand speakers!
haha, seriously though, the audio is very good onboard.

Steve