[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws compatibility with Intel HD graphics 3000

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:09:31 -0000

I understand why this can be a bit of a hard one. Have you tried contacting
either freedom scientific or sight and sound to confirm this?

I have seen several laptops and desctops that uses some variations of intel
HD cards and neither of them had problems running jaws. Obviously I don't
want to be responsible for telling you to get the laptop, but from my own
experience on working with/fixing some of those machines, jaws
incompatibilitty with the graphics card was not a problem.