[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws authorization question

  • From: "tonty" <tony.bowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:44:21 -0000

hi ,
can anyone tell me what happens if one is not a internet user ,how would the
key work then , and is there only one key per copy of jfw? if this is so then i
will have to folow many of my friends and begin useing wineyes  apart from
being cheaper than jaws i think they treat their users with a little more
consideration.
cheers tony