[jaws-uk] Jaws and Flash movie

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:52:56 +0200

Hi all,
Having a little time on my hand, Decided to take part in a national survey
organized by the French National Health Service about nutrition and health.
I registered on the site without problems and the preliminary questionnaire
wasn't too difficult to fill in.
Now, on given days, 3 or 4 times a month I have to go online and fill in a
questionnaire about what I have eaten during that day, where and when.
I can read the help screen easily and it describe all the choice of food, time
and places  and all the different screens I will encounter and how to fill it
all in but Jaws won't read any of it, it just says flash movie starts and flash
movie ends. I tried zooming the page out to 400 per cent, and all the other
options in between all I get extra is an edit box where I can put the name of a
food to search for it but there is no search button apparent.
Can anyone using flash regularly tell me what I can try to make all the options
available and how to select what I want? The key O and shift+O suggested by the
Jaws help files only give me the message flash movie starts and flash movie
ends.
I can't even contact the technical who built the site because there is no
contact details anywhere.
Would hate those research people to think that, like many hundred of others, I
started this project and just couldn't be bothered to finish it.
Can somebody help please?

Cheers now,
Marie
P.S I use the latest Jaws with IE7 and I update the flash player when it asked
to be done. I don't think I can copy the page here because I access it after
giving a username and password and I have nobody here willing to describe the
screen to me.
I just hope there is a trick within Jaws to help me access the page and its
different screens I haven't heard about, Thanks in advance to all who will
reply.