[jaws-uk] Jaws Voice

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:29:01 +0100

To John and Chris etc, many thanks for your help re the JAWS voice going a
bit wonky. I was looking on my own PC so I could see what to do before doing
it on my friend's and though I don't have Sound Effects on my Control panel,
she does. This is very strange as we are both on Windows XP. The problem is
fixed now and for some reason it was the Environment that had been changed.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779