[jaws-uk] Jaws 610

  • From: "keith" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:01:04 +0100

Dear all,

XP Home and Jaws 610.

I've just installed Jaws 610, and done a merge from 6.0.

Some simple scripts I wrote for both the Outlook and Default script files
have not been picked up, and I suspect there may be others too.

Not only that, I can't locate the Default.jss and many other script files in
either Documents and settings All users etc etc, or Documents and Settings,
Keith etc etc.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks.

keith