[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6 with XP Pro OK?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:15:30 -0000

Hi, when I had a Hd failure being under 3 year warranty I called out
manufacturer andEngineer sent  putting a new Hd, I then tried to  put back
Jaws, all
efforts failed,and I updated Jaws  up to Version 7, no joy, I discovered
that without telling me the Company had turned bmy Xp Home Desktop into
Professional,  they said when I complained " people are normally very happy
if we give them something better", was that the end of the story? No  far
from it but I will spare you the harrowing details only say, watch those
Engineers do not sign any worksheet until they have read every word and keep
asking questions, and if one of them mentions words like ghosting! Send him
packing. Dorothy!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>