[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6 and merge

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:29:01 +0100

If you can direct Jaws to the other installation folders then it should be
fine.  It tends to search only the one drive where Windows is for other
installations to merge from.  Please be aware that merging from below
version 5.0 may not give very good results.  If you have dictionary files
from 4.5 or below you may be better off copying those accross to your Jaws
6.0 user settings folder.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology