[jaws-uk] Jaws 15 and Outlook 2010 question

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:42:00 -0000

Hi all,

I found when writing an e-mail earlier that although Jaws is set to echo
both words and characters when typing, it doesn't seem to speak if I cursor
back over previously written text.  Is there a setting I have forgotten to
change, as I believe I didn't have this problem in jaws 14 and earlier, or
is my problem caused by changes made in Jaws 15 itself?

Alexander Shannon