[jaws-uk] Jaws 12 and Ribbons

  • From: "Jon Nixey" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:27:18 -0000

MessageHi all,

I don't know if I dreamed it or not but I'm sure I read a post in the last day
or so regarding Jaws 12 and using ribbons in Microsoft products. Can't seem to
find the Email now?

Anyway, Jaws 12 has a virtual ribbon setting which changes the way Jaws handles
them to something far more like what we are used to.

Open the Jaws Settings Centre.
Go to miscellaneous.
Use Jaws Virtual Ribbon is unchecked by default. Press spacebar to select it,
and then tab to apply.

I hope this helps whoever it was that mentioned having problems with ribbons.

Cheers, Jon