[jaws-uk] Jaws 11 Question

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:24:46 +0100

I have a windows 7 laptop with Jaws 11. I’m finding that Firefox
(latest version) and Internet Explorer 7 are frequently crashing and
I’m having to turn the machine off, rather than closing it down
properly as there is no way to get Jaws working again without doing
so. I’m wondering whether this is down to me having an old version of
Jaws? I have webvisum with Firefox which I find useful for solving
captcha and also wonder whether Webvisum could be at the root of the
problem (although, obviously this would not explain the issue with
Internet Explorer). When using Firefox I’m frequently getting messages
about unresponsive scripts and when I click continue this goes away
but reappearers frequently.
Grateful for any thoughts.

Many thanks,

Kevin