[jaws-uk] JFW saying unavailable

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "robin.clayden" for DMARC)
  • To: "Jaws-UK List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:07:41 -0000

Hi,

JFW17, Windows 10, using WLM and IE11

Sorry this is a bit vague, but when alt tabbing between programmes open on
the task bar jaws often says, `unavailable' or `edit, unavailable'. When I
type in a URL into the browser open box, or when I hit control enter to send
an email, it does it then too.

I wonder if this is something I can fix in the Speech and sounds scheme
controls?

I might as well try the other query I have,

On webpages, I hear banner start, banner end. Can I toggle this off in the
settings centre somewhere?

Cheers, Robin