[jaws-uk] Re: J-Diction.ENU, Encountering error.

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:25:19 +0100

Please let us know the answer!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mostafa Al'mahdy
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:11 PM
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] J-Diction.ENU, Encountering error.

Well ok folks:
I have involved into this message all the potentially Jaws users around the
world whom I know, including FS tech guys, LOL. Well let's see then, who's
smarter, the product's technical department, or it's competent users,hahaha.
Well:
Yesterday earlier:
Whenever I open the Jaws dictionary manager to add, delete, or adapt an
entry, I get the following error:
"JDiction MFC Application
JDiction MFC Application has encountered a problem and
needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to us.  We will treat
this report as confidential and anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Send Error Report Don't send."
                     What I have done to resolve this bug?
1: I have repaired the Jaws installation twice.
Well unfortunately, nothing has been resolved.
The second step I took is:
I coppied the file "JDiction.enu." to the Jaws programme group/ Explore
Jaws/ explore my settings.enu
I have also coppied it to the folder "Explore programme files."
Well I' am afraid but, nothing has been resolved.
I' urgently am demanding this problem to be solved. I' primarily am working
on dictionary entries for pronounciation aims.
Let's see who's going to solve my problem among the global Jaws users that I
have sent my concern to,lol. Any suggestion or recommend, that's enormously
would be appreciated.
Yours sincerely, Mostafa.