[jaws-uk] JAWS training for proficiency.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 22:34:02 +0300

Hello , as for the JAWS training tutorials  of freedom scientific are
considered to be incomprehensible in terms of the competency to
acquire perfectly our aims, in despite to the fact of the manufactured
ownership of this production in particular , we are in demands to
further extensive preparatory for the sake of the better
accomplishment  and to be sufficiently skillful in JAWS utilization ,
consequently , I may enquire for another source of intensive training
to use JAWS asI precisely wish to.

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.