[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS scripts sharing.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:04:55 +0200

Yes:
But there is a little problem I may need to solve.
While being in HJPad edit field, I' am unable to read a text either by word
or character, I attempted though to solve this encounter by initializing,
refreshing, and  recompiling the scripts, but it doesn't function properly
as I demand.
Any suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated!.

 Mostafa Al'mahdy.
Skype:
mostafa-the-speaker

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.