[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS not reading Word

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:04:00 -0000

Hi it was because I had this problem that I set to scan Manually although at 8 am each morning it did a little update. However after a local company did some work on my laptop I was persuaded to buy Kaspersky, Now it is I believe a good Ant-virus, however Jaws and it cannot speak to each other. Dr Norman Waddington has the same problem. I contacted the Technical Support and the Salesman at the local company and we are trying to apply pressure on the Makers of Kaspersky to fix it so we can tell what is happening.. I and the local Salesman think any good Ant-virus should in this day and age work with any screen Reader. I could have got my money back but since the local Engineer has set it to run on auto on Desktop and laptop so long as I am a paying customer I may have a bit of leverage, anyway that is the theory, in practise I will keep you updated. Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>